Thursday, December 06, 2007

Our New Abode

A new place to call home.

A new stove to put the pot on.


Yes, I have a new place to drink tea.








We've moved again. This one is the charmer, our door number verifies just that.










This is the third move we've made since August, and 303 is just right. I like everything about this place, really, from the Ronald McDonald coloured door to the lime green ceiling. It's retro in the right way, and there isn't any mold on the walls (that I can see!)


I love the watermelon-esqe wallpaper here.
Plus for Christmas Anthony and I are going half-sies on a traditional marriage bed. We're thinking of a lovely plum or wine colour. I've found that colour really means everything when you live in a minimalistic way, colour is where it's at. Yes, with the right colour, I can definately live here until July. There's so much more character and space here then in the last place.


No comments: